Looking for an experienced barista with awesome front of house skills who is super organised and responsible. Basically looking for the coffee industry unicorn 🙂 We are a small, local coffee shop, with an incredible team who get along so well and have a lot of fun.
Apart from greeting customers and making great coffee, you will take orders, accept payments, prepare and serve food and drinks. You will also maintain a clean and well-stocked workspace and dining area, update displays, and continuously expand your knowledge of food and beverage quality controls, preparation methods and presentation.
The successful colleague for us would be committed to providing customers with excellent service, in a positive, friendly, knowledgeable and polite way.
Responsibilities of the role include:
– Opening and closing responsibilities for the shop
– Dialing-in grinder and brewing the perfect espresso
– Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments.
– Preparing foods such as sandwiches/avocado on toast for the morning/lunch trade
– Packaging food and beverages for sale
– Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, emptying trash, and sanitising equipment and utensils.
– Updating signage and displays to attract customers.
– Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
– Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
Allpress are a growing coffee business, spanning across the globe – from Christchurch to Brisbane, London to Tokyo. In all...View Job
We are always looking for amazing baristas to join the team for our new Climpson’s Coffee Bar at Old Spitalfields Market...View Job