Hasbean, a Staffordshire based specialty coffee roastery, have a new position available within our Roasting team.
his is an entry level position in a production facility in a rural setting.
The ideal candidate for the role will:
• Love Hasbean coffee and be excited to be involved in the production process
• Be eager to learn the craft of coffee roasting and have an interest in speciality coffee
• Be numerically confident.
• Have a good degree of physical fitness.
• Be comfortable working both independently and within a team.
The position will include, but is not limited to:
• Operation of roasting machines to produce speciality coffee
• Bagging/Picking customer orders.
• Manual handling of green and roasted coffee within the facility
• Equipment maintenance and cleaning.
About Us Taylor St is one of London’s leading specialty coffee brands. Founded in 2006, we retain our entrepreneurial spirit...View Job
We have an exciting opportunity! Cloud Picker Coffee is hiring for the role of Junior Roaster / Roastery Assistant. Start...View Job
With new and exciting opportunities ahead, we have found ourselves in need of a new full time member of the...View Job