HELLO WONDERFUL PERSON! 🙂
Are you a Barista with experience looking to join a great coffee shop in London? If so, we are looking for you!
We are looking for a friendly, fun-loving and hard-working person to join our lovely team.
To give you the low down – we are Hagen, a Skandi focussed espresso bar, using DARK ARTS as our bean suppliers and the newest tech (we’re the only coffee shop in the UK to have the Kees Van Der Westen, Slim Jim!). Since opening our first site on the Kings Road two and half years ago – we have taken the concept to Central London! And are looking for friendly faces to join the team!
Making delicious coffees and our customers feel at home is what we’re all about. While the pace is fast, the vibe is strictly hygge; we love plants, rye bread and serve only the best coffee. The perfect candidate will be great at chatting to customers and presenting each drink with a smile. A person who can use their own initiative and is happy to pitch in with washing up and cleaning.
This is an opportunity for the right person to grow alongside the business as we have huge growth plans for the company. You will have the ability to express your creativity and your ideas may be able to shape the future of Hagen
What we need from you:
– Be able to dial in an espresso machine
– Are available on weekends
– Are reliable and punctual
– Are able to work under pressure
– Maintain a positive and can do attitude at all times
– Flexibility – happy to do food prep and cleaning
– Maintain a clean and tidy working environment at all times
For the right candidate, we are able to offer:
– A competitive salary with performance bonuses
– Ability to grow into different roles which utilises your strengths.
– In depth coffee training
– Career development in an entrepreneurial and driven business
– A happy, positive and enjoyable working environment
– All the coffee you can drink
– 28 days paid holiday
We expect our opening hours to be; weekdays 7am-6pm and weekends 8.00am – 6pm. We expect the candidates to be flexible.
Please send a brief cover letter telling us a little bit about yourself along with your CV outlining your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check us out on Insta: @thehagenproject
& check our head barista Tom out: @tom.misar