Job Description: Equipment & Logistics Administrator
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking Equipment & Logistics Administrator to join our team.You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for the sales and training team. You will action and implement ordering and purchasing systems and ensure follow through to receiving.You will have exceptional customer service and organisational skills, a keen eye for detail and an ability to solve problems on the spot. The ideal candidate will have strong skills in using Excel and experience in purchasing and reporting. A solid understanding of coffee machine equipment and servicing is preferable.
· To assist the Logistics Manager in the day to day operation of the business.
· To assist in the coordination and management of logistics, particularly with equipment.
· To assist with setting policies and standards for purchasing across the whole business
· To champion large equipment ordering, creating a process, ensuring the equipment ordering pipeline is managed, followed up and followed through.
· Book and communicate installs. Ensure engineers are booked, liaise with STAM and customers to make sure they have all the information they need.
· To create preferred supplier lists and pricing, ensuring this is communicated through CRM, accounting software and pricelists.
· Instigate a companywide purchase order system
· Assist with reporting on equipment
· To assist with monthly stocktakes
· To communicate the Equipment service reports internally and externally as required
· To attend and contribute to weekly meetings
· Manage warranty claims, reporting and process
· To be accountable for assets list, sign in and out process
· To be the point of contact to manage all internal equipment logged and serviced as required
· Cross checking and process for courier and postage systems
· To assist the finance team with the supplier payment runs.
· Review quality of purchased products
· Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
· Coordinate with production staff to ensure proper storage
· Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
· Assist in the coordination and management of logistics and the desk
· Assist with customer facing phone reception, order taking and incoming enquiries for both wholesale and retail
· Maintain and update sales and customer records in CRM and accounting software as required
· Be a Climpsons Customer Service champion, and assist in writing protocols on best practice.
· Be the point of contact for customers by trouble shooting and problem solving any equipment and coffee related concerns. On the phone or on site, sometimes out of hours.
· Track orders and liaise with the Roastery and Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
· Communicate important feedback from customers internally
· Assist with controlling the stock of the webshop items, including back end of webshop
· Assists the sales team with administration duties and ordering
· We also expect staff to regularly attend monthly evening cuppings. Also, given the packed industry calendar we share the participation around the company and you may be asked to travel to these events on occasion.
· Proven work experience in the specialty coffee industry and administration is preferable
· Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
· Exceptional written and verbal English
· Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
· A team player with high level of dedication and strong customer service
· Ability to work under strict deadlines
TO APPLY: Please send through your CV and a cover letter detailing a little bit about yourself and why you would be the best person for this role.